Fluorescent Lamp, Fluorescent Lamp Power, Fluorescent Lamp Type
Writer：Jane Time：2021-07-22 Browse：196 Fluorescent lamps, or Fluorescent lamps, are also called Fluorescent lamps. Is the use of low pressure mercury vapor in the electricity after the release of ultraviolet light, so that the fluorescent powder emitted visible light principle. The outer shell is glass and the inner walls are coated with fluorescent powder.
First, fluorescent lamp classification
Common types of fluorescent lamps are:
1. Straight tubular fluorescent lamp
(1) Straight tubular fluorescent lamp. This kind of fluorescent lamp is a double-ended fluorescent lamp.
Common nominal fluorescent lamp power is 4W, 6W, 8W, 12W, 15W, 20W, 30W, 36W, 40W, 65W, 80W, 85W and 125W.
Fluorescent lamp tube diameter T5, T8, T10, T12.
G5, G13 for fluorescent lamp heads.
The color rendering index >30, good color rendering, good illumination effect for colorful objects and environment, low light decay, long life, the average life of 10000 hours.
(2) Color straight tube fluorescent lamp. Common nominal fluorescent lamp power is 20W, 30W, 40W. Pipe diameters are T4, T5 and T8. Lamp holder with G5, G13. Color fluorescent lamps have a lower luminous flux.
(3) annular fluorescent lamp. Apart from the shape, there is not much difference between a circular fluorescent lamp and a straight tubular one. Common nominal fluorescent lamp power has 22W, 32W, 40W, lamp cap with G10Q.
(4) Single-ended compact energy-saving fluorescent lamp. They are called "compact" fluorescent lamps because their tubes, ballasts and caps are so tightly integrated (the ballast is inside the cap) that it is impossible to disassemble them except for a destructive blow.
2. Fluorescent lamps are classified according to pipe diameter
Straight fluorescent lamp tubes are divided into T12, T10, T8, T6, T5, T4, T3 and other specifications according to the diameter of the tubes. The combination of "T+ number" in the specification denotes the millimeter value of the pipe diameter. One T=1/8 inch, one inch = 25.4mm; The number represents the number of T's. Such as T12 1/8 = 25.4 mm * * 12 = 38 mm.
Two, the use of fluorescent lamp
Suitable for clothing, department stores, supermarkets, food, fruits, pictures, display Windows and other colorful occasions. T8 color light, brightness, energy saving, life is better, suitable for hotels, offices, shops, hospitals, libraries and families and other simple color but high brightness requirements of the occasion to use. It is suitable for decoration and color display in shop Windows, advertisements or similar places.
Ring fluorescent lamp is mainly used for ceiling light, chandelier and so on. It is also used for lighting in homes and shopping malls.
Installation method of fluorescent lamp
A fluorescent lamp needs a ballast to start. Including inductive ballast and electronic ballast. Inductive ballast comprises an iron-core inductor and a starter; Electronic ballast is a small square box, which has electronic components composed of products. Inductive ballasts flash, but electronic ballasts do not.