How To Store Explosion-Proof Flashlight When Not Used For a Long Time
Writer：Jane Time：2021-07-12 Browse：157 When the flashlight is not placed for a long time, the storage method of the battery of the explosion-proof flashlight is the most important, the battery will not be used for a long time in the storage of a few months, the battery naturally enters a "sleep" state, and the battery life is greatly reduced. If the lithium battery has been placed for a long time, it is recommended that you use a slow charge to charge first.
Lithium battery storage
1. Lithium battery should not be charged with 50%~80% power for a long time, and be stored in a dry and cool environment from the instrument, and be charged once every 3 months, so as not to store it for too long, and the battery is too low due to self-discharge, causing irreversible capacity loss.
2. The self-discharge of lithium battery is affected by ambient temperature and humidity. High temperature and wet temperature will accelerate the self-discharge of the battery.
3. The battery is mixed with other conductors
Battery without any protection and the key lamp metal objects mixed in the backpack, pocket and other places, the movement of the conductor and battery positive and negative for a short time or long time contact travel closed circuit, short circuit, resulting in hot battery, burn out, leakage, etc.
4. Use without protection after the battery is broken
Because the battery is dependent on the battery skin insulation of the positive and negative poles, the battery skin broken or completely peeled off the battery sheet into the flashlight after short circuit.
5. Disorderly storage of multiple batteries
Large quantities of batteries are not stacked neatly in storage, and no insulating objects are used to separate each pile of batteries. The disorderly stacking causes partial batteries to be connected with Zhao Cheng-closed circuit at the end.